Thursday, March 23, 2006

101

My last post was post 100. Yippe. Let's celebrate....big party....right? Whatever.... I've been blogging for about 10 months now, or 300+ days. So that means I'm posting at the rate of about 1 post every 3 days. Well o.k., the truth of the matter is I've slowed down significantly from those heady, early days when I thought I had a lot to say. I was posting almost every day, and occassionally I posted more than once a day! Now I'm posting about once a week or so. I still have a lot to say, but the truth of the matter is, I'm lazy. Plus, I tend to have some rather "strong" views on things, and I'm pretty sure I've completely offended the 3 people who used to read my blog and run them off entirely. Which means that I'm now posting to absolutely no one - which is rather like talking to yourself, isn't it? And we all know what they say about people who talk to themselves.

I never was very good at keeping a diary when I was a kid. I always lost interest after a while and the journal just gathered dust until I went back and read it, realized what complete dreck it was and threw it away.

I don't know....I didn't start this blog with the expectation that anyone would actually read it. I started it as a little bit of therapy for myself. And I think I still need that. I need a place to vent and write about things that mean something to me, even if they don't mean anything to anyone else. So I'm not going anywhere. I'll just post when I feel like it - I just hope I feel like it more often that I have lately. I don't know we'll see.

Random thought going through my head as I typed this: I started 12 sentences in this post with the word "I". My English teacher in 11th grade would have been appalled.

5 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I know is "Adam's Blog" is the first place I go to every time I get on the internet. . . :)

Oh, and the whole sentences beginning with "I" thing-FREAK.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger garfer said...

Be thankfull you weren't starting sentences with 'they'.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Aginoth said...

and you could have given an english teacher a heart attack by starting a setence with a preposition....Like what I just did :o)

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I may be a lurker, but I'm still here too!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger pissoff said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, but starting sentences with I is so easy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Web Counters