Monday, September 19, 2005

Blogging Blahs


OK, so the thing is, I post when I have something to say. Well that makes sense, doesn't it. Posting gratuitous posts that have nothing to offer is silly, and is the precise problem with most blogs. And the truth of the matter is, usually there is a lot on my mind and I have a lot to say. So I don't know what it is lately, but I just haven't had much to post. And coincidentally, I've noticed this is true of a lot of the blogs I read regularly. There has been a real lull.

I'm sure this will pass soon, but it is a very weird feeling for me. I sit down and think, "what should I post about today?" and end up with nothing. And there is plenty going on that should be getting me worked up. The Roberts confirmation hearings, the continuing news of the fall out from Katrina, the Emmy awards (I'm a television addict, what can I say? I was happy that the Amazing Race won again, and absolutely ecstatic that Felicity Huffman won the Emmy for Desperate Housewives - she is an amazing actress. I've loved her ever since Sports Night), school starting up for the year, and on and on, but no...I sit, stare at the screen and have nothing to say.

See - here I am posting about having nothing to say. How desperate is that?

3 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger garfer said...

Yeah, there does seem to be a bit of a lull. I just keep on spouting the same old shite, but I'm finding it increasingly difficult to find subjects that I despise/am interested in.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger pissoff said...

I hear you brother.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger ChrisChris said...

Hi there.

Thanks for always checking up on me!

Adam

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Web Counters