Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A Compatibility Test

Thanks to Rowan for the link to this amusing little web-quiz personality test which will also let you determine your compatibility with others. Here are my results:
Our highly complex set of computer algorithms has determined you to be: an irredeemably eejitous, liberal, tight as fuck, pathetically simple-minded, dribbling child!
See how compatible you are with me!
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey

And from these results their complex set of computer algorithms were able to determine that I was 80% compatible with Rowan. So there you go.


*UPDATE*
Just out of curiosity I went back and took the test again, this time giving completely different answers, and I got EXACTLY the same personality description, but was told that I was only 58% compatible with Rowan. *sigh* you just can't trust the content of some internet sites any more.

3 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger pissoff said...

Falt...I didn't put down my percentage of compatibility with you. Do you recall by any chance?

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger Faltanus said...

the e-mail i got from Rum and Monkey said the following:

Hi,

Someone's taken our test to see how compatible they are with you. Feel special; they turned out to be 88% perfectly matched with you.

Their email address was . . . .

Sincerely,

The folks at Rum and Monkey.


YAY! 88% compatible! i always knew i like you April!

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger pissoff said...

I'm so daft falt that I forgot to put that bit in my post. It's a good thing we're so compatible or you'd have chucked in the towel on me already.

Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Web Counters